Here we are again…it’s report card writing time! Looking to procrastinate? Then this is the post for you!
– Check your food diary on the My Fitness Pal app every half hour or so and then think about what snacks will keep you below your daily intake limit
– Search Pinterest for snack recipes or any healthy recipes
– Write down the ingredients you need to make Curried Chickpea Salad tomorrow
– Check out online Black Friday deals
– Start watching a cheesy Christmas movie (A Christmas Prince) on Netflix
– Search for things to try to sell on Facebook bidding sites…the thrill of receiving money for stuff you no longer want is addicting
– Think about how you should do something more productive…like fold laundry or clean the kitchen
– Fold said laundry. It’s better than tackling the “From Your Teacher” section of report cards.
– Download a karaoke app. If you sing in a band you really should practice.
– Clean the kitchen. Your dad might come over on the weekend and you remember the time he took pictures of your messy place.
– Remember that your mom follows your blog and will get an email saying you wrote a new post. Now she’ll know just how unproductive you were (She’ll let you know if there are any typos in your post though…thanks mom!)
– Realize it’s almost 11:30pm and Coen will be awake soon. Speak of the Devil, there he is now. Now he’ll provide me with a distraction.
Well, that’s all folks. It’s amazing what you can get done in the span of a few hours when there are report cards to write.
Happy Writing, Teacher Friends! ❤